UK Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)

Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)

The Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) is a UK government initiative that encourages investment in early-stage and startup businesses in the UK. Individual investors who fund eligible companies in UK can benefit from SEIS’s substantial tax advantages, which include income tax relief, capital gains tax exemptions, and loss relief. We will look at some frequently … Read more

Categories Tax

HMRC CT41G Form in the UK

CT41G form

The CT41G form is used extensively in the administration of corporation taxes in the United Kingdom. This form is used by newly formed businesses or newly registered companies in the UK to register for Corporation Tax with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). In this article, we will look at the CT41G form and answer frequently … Read more

EIS1 Form

EIS1 form

Introduction: In the United Kingdom, the EIS1 form is an essential document related to the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS). This form plays a crucial role in enabling individuals and companies to benefit from tax relief by investing in qualifying companies. In this article, we will explore the EIS1 form details and address some common questions … Read more

P87 Form

P87 Form

The P87 form is an essential document used to claim tax relief on work-related expenses. Whether you are an employee or a self-employed individual in UK, understanding the purpose and usage of the P87 form can help you take advantage of potential tax savings. In this article, we will explore more details on P87 form … Read more

P6 Form – Tax Notice from HMRC

P6 form

P6 form plays a crucial role in the UK tax system. It is a form used by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for additional income, such as rental income, self-employment income, or other sources of taxable income. In this article, we will try to explain the P6 form to answer some common questions surrounding its … Read more

PAYE (Pay As You Earn)

PAYE (Pay As You Earn)

PAYE (Pay As You Earn) is the system used in the United Kingdom to collect income tax and National Insurance contributions from employees’ salaries. It is an employment tax system implemented by HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs). Under the PAYE system, it is mandatory for every employer to deduct the appropriate amount of income … Read more

Categories Tax

 CIS Tax (Construction Industry Scheme)


About CIS Tax in the UK: The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax is a specific tax scheme in the United Kingdom that applies to contractors and subcontractors operating within the construction industry. CIS aims to regulate tax deductions at source for individuals or businesses working in construction. In this article, we’ll provide answers to common … Read more

P46 Form (HMRC Starter Checklist)

P46 form

The P46 form also known as the ‘HMRC Starter Checklist’ is an important document used in the UK by a employees when they start a new job, this form has all the important information about new employees’ tax status which will help employer to determine the appropriate tax code and ensure accurate tax deductions for … Read more

Accountants Certificate for Self Employed

accountants certificate for self employed

An accountant’s certificate is a document provided by a certified accountant that validates or confirms specific financial details of self-employed individuals in the United Kingdom. It is a commonly used document to support loan applications, mortgage applications, or immigration applications, among other documents. Only qualified accountants can issue accountants certificates in the UK. Below are … Read more

IHT400 Refund Form

IHT400 Refund Form

IHT stands for Inheritance Tax in the UK, it is a tax on the estate of someone who passed away. It is the responsibility of the estate’s executor or administrator to pay the taxes. However, if you believe you have paid extra tax on IHT you can claim back from HMRC using the IHT400 refund … Read more